Quote of the Day

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Preparing for the Final Assault

Its almost near and I cant wait to accomplish it. Its just two days away. On Friday I'd be giving my final exam for MCDBA. Its on Win 2003 Server. The two years wait will come to an end. The last three weeks I have been busy craming for this exam... browsing pdf, dumps, test simulators.. anything I can get my hands on to make sure things go my way on the exam day. I joined forums for quick help but they only fill my inbox with junk. No quality content!!

I have been through these kind of International Ceritifications for 5 times for 2 different brands, Microsoft and Oralce, in two years before this one. But each time I have always felt like taking the exam for the first time. Theres always this uneasiness and apprehension, as about future uncertainties. The money, rewards and peer attention are the driving forces for me to prepare well. So far no hiccups and I wanna get through this one too!! 27th July date was primarily choosen because of the sentiment factor I have with numbers and combinations. The history of this dates back to 3 years. Forget it.. no time to talk about it.

This has been the primary reason for me not replying to your emails, scraps or offlines. I will catch up on these after 27th July 2007. Got to go..