Quote of the Day

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Free International Calls - Phone to Phone

I haven't used Skype before but found this ones cool. Its a Phone to Phone calling service. Tokiva is the service that enables you to make inexpensive international long distance calls on your mobile phone immaterial of where in the world you are. After you sign up with your mobile number you get a credit balance of 50 free.. With this I called my home (To India From Malaysia) and was able to speak for 5 min and 10 sec for free. The voice clarity is not that good the time I called but for a few friends of mine who used it say it was quite clear. I shouldn't be asking more for the free service! Tokiva also have schemes where you buy credit and use it to call. Use the link below to sign up.


Click Here to Register