Quote of the Day

Saturday, July 07, 2007

07 - 07 - 07 Grand Opening... Everyone's Invited!!

Yes its officially public now. It was just a while ago I messaged friends to let them know I too have a blog. I've always wanted to have one for myself after being inspired by a lot of people. Writing has always been a passion for me but I don't know what took me so long to say this to the world. Maybe sheer laziness.. in spite of having almost the entire day with high speed Internet and unlimited access to information I was not regular to blogging. Over the last 15 days I had used most my office time... I mean my free time... to change the appearance of the default page to make it looks like this. In the course of time I learned a bit of HTML and CSS styling also. Blogger's new design is a lot better than the old one. Its easy to edit and customize. I have taken a lot of help from other regular bloggers to redesign my existing template. I will be featuring their blogs on this page in the course of time. It has been a tiring but interesting experience.

So far what has been written is experimental. Now after making it public I'm committed to a regular and good content posting. Man lives on hopes and I have mine too.. I started this blog with a dream of making myself widely read and linked and this is the first step towards that. Laziness and complacency are some of the many factors that is going to affect my writing.. but with enthusiasm and ambition I hope to curb it. In fact it started bad... internet connection was cut off from my apartment by the Condo management for some stupid reason since today morning. Tried for the last 2 hrs fixing the broken line. A boy next door helped me a lot but those efforts didn't bear fruit. Finally decided to walk down to the near by Internet Cafe. This blog will contain ideas, views, memoirs, my musical compositions or anything interesting thats worth sharing, reading, listening or viewing.

I'm obsessed with numbers and their combinations and that is the reason for choosing this day to say post my first public post. 07-07-07 is numerically perfect date with triple appearance of the number 7. 7 hills of the Roman Empire, 7 wonders of the world, 7 lives, 7 notes in Music, 7 seas of the world, 7 days in the week, 7 dwarves, 7 sins... the list can go on to say 7 is magical. No.. I'm not superstitious. Just that this combination looks fancy!

The next few blogs will contain my experiences in Malaysia so far and about my life in general... Things that interested me and things I enjoyed in Malaysia, places I visited here, the reason for me sporting a beard, the only girl/lady who made me cry in life and more. Now none will deny that my life is an open book. Well for sometime this space will be mine and only mine. And till I figure out ways to refine comments I'm disabling the comment section. If you have anything to say you may mail me for the time being.

No comments: