Quote of the Day

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The midnight oil burns..

New Year has brought a new challenge... With lot of hope and bit of out of the box thinking I'm happy I brought it to a step closer to reality. Now to kick something like this out would be foolish. This is something I have been waiting for about a couple of months but yet I'm quite unprepared to face it. It has hit me now when I didn't really realise it would come through. To face it this way is truly challenging. To me this is an indication that the year ahead is going to be filled with lot more hurdles and crossing each of them without mistakes will make the journey one of the best I have had so far. Odds suggest 3rd Jan could prove lucky for me. I just wish that my calculation on numbers don't go wrong this time too.

I'm quite optimistic that this year like all year will begin with a great start! Succeeding in tomorrow's challenge is the key to all of that. Its 11:20 pm and I'm trying all possibilities to make this a reality as tomorrow dawns.. no time to write more.. gotta go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ennadhunu solra?