Quote of the Day

Friday, January 25, 2008

Singapore - Day One

At last I'm in the city which is claimed to be in one of the cleanest cities in the world. Eventually this happens to be the second county I've set foot on. Three elderly Chinese people (two women and one man) whom I met on the train would be my first Singaporean friends. One lady (aged 71) helped me get to the hostel as she thought I'd find it hard to look for it being new to their country. One thing I found here are that people are very friendly and helpful. There are lots I'd like to talk about my first day experience but I'm currently using a free time-sharing PC. But I'll make sure I'll fill my travel experience when I reach Kuala Lumpur.

Being here gives me a great feel as I was in love with the city long before I even saw it. After seeing I'm definitly not disappointed. I've lots more to see so will comment on it after that.

No comments: