Quote of the Day

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Tour De Malaysia et Singapore!!

I'm now all set for this tour. We have been planning this for the last 45 days and I can't wait to see it unfold tomorrow morning! I'm going on a 10 day vacation to tour Malaysia and Singapore. I'll be joining a group from India in which I have a friend with whom I went to college. Though I have been to many cities and states in Malaysia this one is a major outing for me in Malaysia in one strech and that has gone through a lot of planning. The plan is 3 days at Taman Negara, a virgin tropical forest, 3 days at Langkawi one of the world famous Island and Beach & the place where they shot DON, Sharukh Khan starrer, and for 2 days at Singapore. Will also be spending a couple of days at Kuala Lumpur to experience the Asian cosmopolitan life style.

Theres a lot of work at office thats pending which I thought I will complete before the vacation but couldnt complete it now. Will take care of the consequences on 19th when I'm back to work!! Time to leave... bye bye