Quote of the Day

Monday, August 20, 2007

Back to work after vacations..

It just seemed like it started but now its all over. The 10 day vacation leave is now over and I'm back to work unwillingly. The vacation was like a beautiful rainbow that seemed to have disappeared within the blink of an eye.

I tagged along with the group of 3 guys and 2 girls who came from India. A few in the group came to squander the bonus money the company has paid them. Ofcourse those lucky ones work at top notch IT MNCs. Off the lot I just knew Arun who went to college with me and the rest came together through like a link leading to another. Arun and Divya work together. Divya's roomie is Sangeetha. Sangeetha's ex-colleagues and friends were Shobin and Sriram. Thats how we all met at Kuala Lumpur. I came across quite a few interesting characters about whom I will detail in this blog later.

Not everything went as per the plan. Unfortunately I was not able to make it to Singapore because of time constraints. In the next few blogs I Will write a detailed summary of my travel experience. I'm also consolidating the pictures that we took and will update them on this blog by Wednesday or Thursday. Before that there are a lot of pending work at office which I need to complete atleast by this week.