Quote of the Day

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Marriage Invitation

I've always known it had to come some day and I guess it has come at the right time. It gives me great joy as I invite you to be a part of the biggest celebration of my life. I know it's a little sudden, but I think I've taken the right decision. I might not be able to invite you personally. This is straight from the heart, and I wish you come and grace the ceremony with your presence as I begin a new phase in life. We are giving a new name to the friendship we've shared. Shes the one I laugh with, dream with and live for. The invitation card and venue details are below.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its a relief that you are getting marred ;-) At least we will get lots to eat and become like the ganesha in the front page ;-D. . . .haha

Saniya said...

Congrats :D
and yep do check out my reply in my blog for ur "openfire" comment :p ;)